[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Tomcat 5.5 login module compatibility?

rsanka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 06:57:13 EST 2008

I am facing a similar problem;
Per the instructions in the http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingCustomPrincpalsWith, I set up the login module that extends from UsernamePasswordLoginModule, configured it in the login-config.xml (with the principalClass option set to point to my custom principal).

request.getUserPrincipal returns my custom principal but
ejbContext.getUserPrincipal returns a SimplePrincipal.

What am I missing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

side note:
I am debugging into the JBoss source code but I am having to use the 4.2.1 source code because I am unable to locate the security source in the 5.0.0-beta3 or beta4 source code (for jbosssx.jar)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134187#4134187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134187