[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - using java project's classes into a JBPM project

ranu_gokhe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 07:13:47 EST 2008

i've created a JBPM project. Now i want to use the classes of a already created java project. I've added that project to my JBPM project. hence i can very well access the classes of the java project.
I'm able to create the objects of the classes that i want to use.
but the problem is i'm not able to use functions of these classes by their objects.

Ex.

  | TestFDBFirstwfmTable testTable = new TestFDBFirstwfmTable();
  | 	testTable.testinsertRow();

the function insertRow() in line 2 gives an error as "Syntax error on token "testinsertRow", Identifier expected after this token"

it is not recognizing the functions of this object.
any pointers to solve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134198#4134198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134198