[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Do we really need

bungrudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 08:37:31 EST 2008

"pojomonkey" wrote :  It also suggests that perhaps you're not fully grasping what jBPM is about.

quite possibly.
maybe I'm not looking the problem from the jBPM perspective.

what i meant by not needing any "Transition" is that we can "officially" move token into arbitrary nodes, without regarded as being using jBPM in an ham-fisted way.

a -> b -> c -> ttt -> d -> e

if ttt is to be placed dynamically, then we can just make it
 a -> b -> c -> d -> e
 ttt
nowhere in the other nodes we have to declare

we can legally 'jump' to it from anywhere, and from ttt back to where we came from (or anywhere, of course).
in current jBPM implementation i cant find any way to easily achieve this without cluttering my html with s.
it would be much nicer if transition element is optional.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134247#4134247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134247