[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: messages stuck in queues

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 10:46:22 EST 2008

I want to try and replicate this on this end.

Can you give me more information on your setup? Size of messages, number of messages, number of consumers etc etc. so we can replicate something similar? And what I should do to replicate?

Looking at the code the only time consumecount gets modified outside the lock is on failover - when you replicate the issue do you need failover to occur?

(The default values for prefetchSize and slowConsumers are 150 and false respectively so you have effectively just increased the prefetchsize to resolve the issue.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134308#4134308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134308