[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Add third party library thru run.sh script

akarthik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 16:20:14 EST 2008

Hi,
May be many know that to load the third party jar need to put the libraries in lib directory, so Jboss will put it in classpath which will be ready avaiiable to Application.
But I need to add third party jar file to jboss classpath.(i did not mean JBOSS_CLASSPATH) instead of dropping in the lib dir.(Idea behind sample, don't want to messup with the JBoss Libraries)

I tired using option -L, -C . If i do so  it fails to load the jars in $JBOSS_HOME/<Server_name>/lib directory.

I would appreciate if someone could give me the solution.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134414#4134414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134414