[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - sar deployment problem on jboss-5.0.0.Beta4

vbatista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 19:14:35 EST 2008

Hello,
I have an ear which has one sar archive. My sar isn't being correctly deployed on JBoss5 Beta4. In Beta2 and Beta3 they were correctly deployed. With Beta4 they simply aren't deployed and I don't even get an error.
I have DeviceIdentification interface and one POJO which implements this interface. The POJO has the following annotations:

  | @Service(objectName="test:service=DeviceIdentification")
  | @Management(DeviceIdentification.class)

On jboss-app.xml I have

  | 	<module>
  | 		<service>device-identification.sar</service>
  | 	</module>

My sar archive has the interface and its POJO implementation.

Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Victor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134425#4134425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134425