[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

bhanukiran_vv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 02:45:54 EST 2008

In my system, i have JBoss App server and JBoss portal server.

I changed all ports in the jboss_service.xml of Portal

The App server is running fine. When i starts the Portal server i am getting the following

12:51:23,296 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=UIL2
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.(ServerSocket.java:185)
	at javax.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(ServerSocketFactory.java:169)
	at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.UILServerILService.startService(UILServerILService.java:217)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

I have checked this with some ports but it is not resolved.

Any body please help regarding this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134476#4134476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134476