[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Connector modules are not deployed

rtimush do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 04:32:21 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy my EAR project which contains a Connector module. If I use standard server provided by WTP then everything goes right and connector is packaged into ear archive. However, if I try to use server provided by JBoss Tools then connector archive is missed.

I tried to dissociate the Connector from the EAR and deploy it separately, but results are the same - standard server behaves well and JBoss Tools one deploys nothing.

It seems that JBoss Tools server cannot deploy connector modules at all.

Is it a known limitation of JBoss Tools? Are there any workarounds?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134493#4134493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134493