[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Hot deploying EJBs

ruwanin84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 06:39:54 EST 2008

I am using Netbeans 6.0.1 and I feel my ejbs are not upto date.
i.e. even though .jar file is copied to the jboss deployment folder, it runs
a previous version of my ejb. always i have to restart my jboss server always. then only it uses the correct version. even it works only if i run run.bat in jboss bin. if i restart the jboss server using netbeans it still runs the previous version of my ejb.

Is this a problem(nature) in jboss or netbeans? How can I avoid this, so that  i can hot deploy all my ejbs without restarting jboss?

(I am using jboss 4.22)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134534#4134534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134534