[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - get UserModule via lookup exception

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 08:43:19 EST 2008

HI,

env.
JBossPortal 2.6.4 (bundled with Jboss AS)
oracle 9.2
portlet in jsf tecnology (with portlet-3.2.0-20071207.053132-44.jar to manage portlet lifecycle)

we defined a new user properties and just want to get it from UserProfileModule. To do this following manuals we are trying to retrieve the UserModule by
  UserModule userModule = (UserModule) new InitialContext().lookup("java:portal/UserModule")
command but it throws a classcastexception telling the object is a HibernateUserModuleImpl.

What's my mistake? Suggestions?
I read about the default configuration and the possibility to define delegation module to manage users and roles but i wouldnt do it.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134560#4134560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134560