[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Successfuly configuring JobExecutorServlet

ffernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 11:17:56 EST 2008

Here the process:

  | <fork name="fork1">
  | 	<transition to="ibk-df-classifier" name="1"></transition>
  | 	<transition to="bayes-wf-classfier" name="2"></transition>
  | 	<transition to="svm-df-classifier" name="3"></transition>
  | </fork>
  |
  | <node name="node1"  async="true">
  | 		<action class="DoHeavyJob1"/>
  | 		<transition to="join1"></transition>
  | </node>
  |
  | <node name="node2"  async="true">
  | 		<action class="DoHeavyJob2"/>
  | 		<transition to="join1"></transition>
  | </node>
  |
  | <node name="node3"  async="true">
  | 		<action class="DoHeavyJob3"/>
  | 		<transition to="join1"></transition>
  | </node>
  |
  | <join name="join1">
  | 	<transition to="finish"></transition>
  | </join>
  |
  | <node name="finish">
  | 	<action class="Result"/>
  | </node>

In have this scene: Intermediate nodes takes long time executing, so I need the async="true" for their concurrent execution, and I cannot execute the "finish" node until ALL intermediate nodes had finished.

In the DoHeavyJob1, DoHeavyJob2 and DoHeavyJob3 ActionHandlers, I have coded the executionContext.leaveNode(); at the end of the execute method.

  | class DoHeavyJob1{
  | 	public void execute( ExecutionContext  executionContext ) {
  | 		//Time task Simulation
  | 		Thread.sleep ( 100000 );
  |
  | 		executionContext.leaveNode();
  | 	}//execute
  | }

These actions are executed fine with JobExecutor, and I see that are executed in a concurrent way.

But, the known org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException occurs when the last actionHandler makes the leaveNode.

Please, is there any way to implement this issue?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134620#4134620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134620