[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: LDAP and JBoss

rukh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 02:02:11 EST 2008

thanks for the reply :)

my login-config.xml looks like this (excluding the standard policies that were there when I set up the server)

anonymous wrote :
  | 	<application-policy name="authPolicy">
  |
  | 		<login-module code="com.caern.authentication.SecurityLoginModule" flag="required">
  | 			<module-option name="userRolesDbSql">
  | 				SELECT name FROM caern_role, caern_user WHERE caern_user.id=?
  | 			</module-option>
  | 			<module-option name="userRolesDataSource">java:/CaernDS</module-option>
  | 		</login-module>
  |
  | </application-policy>

I dont use the sufficient flag anywhere so I guess it is not the point :(
com.caern.authentication.SecurityLoginModule is a decompiled version of LdapLoginModule with some enhanements that were nescessary.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134749#4134749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134749