[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.1 clustering bug ?

islpe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 02:53:09 EST 2008

The service deploy-hasingleton.service does exactly what we want, and since your first proposal does not offer this, we decided to try out your second proposal: removing avalon from jboss/lib and remove iiop_service.xml from deploy directory.

This has so far been working. Jboss as well as the application starts up, and I can get the html pages from our application. We have not yet done a thorough testting, bu we will do so.

My conclusion is that while class isolation works when the application is deployed in deplo directory, it does not work when deployed in deploy-hasingleton directory.  To me that sounds like a bug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134754#4134754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134754