[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - How to persist JMS message in the Oracle Database

ajayks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 03:03:52 EST 2008

I want to know about the configuration in JBOSS which allow me to store JMS message sent to Queue in Oracle database.
I want to following information with regard to this:-

1. What configuration I need to do in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA for persisting message in Database
2. How can I view persisted message in the Database /what is the name of table in which message would be stored by JBOSS.
3. When I configure message to be persisted, is every JMS message would be stored n database.
4. My requirement is that all JMS message should be persisted in database before it is delivered to a Queue and after successfully delivering message to the Queue it should be removed from the database. Only those message which are not delivered due to any reason for example system crash etc, should be made stored in the database. Can is it possible in JBOSS 4.2.2.GA

Thanks to help me out to remove my doubt.

with best regards,
Ajay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134760#4134760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134760