[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: messages stuck in queues

martin.wickus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 07:37:23 EST 2008

Two developers tried independently to reproduce this problem in our development environment, but no success. We've thusfar only seen it in our production and (thereafter) testing environments. The setups (firewall restrictions, machine architecture, etc) in those environment are very different from our "run everything on a windows box" development environment. I cannot rule out environmental/configuration issues our side, thus I'm not confident to claim this is a bug in JBM.

I am going to upgrade to JBoss EAP 4.3 standard and deploy for testing.

Tim, I think you could close the associated Jira as unable to reproduce. I'll let you know how it goes with JBoss EAP 4.3.

Regards,
Wickus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134824#4134824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134824