[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - XML Binding - XMLGregorianDate to xs:dateTime rather than xs

asouza_2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 12:07:30 EST 2008

I pretty much hope you guys can help me out here.

I, via xjc, compiled a .XSD into several classes. Automatically xs:dateTime schema types are translated to XMLGregorianCalendar java type. No problem about that.
I then use some of the generated classes as WS parameters for a service I'm designing. No problem about that either.
The thing is that when JBoss WS generates the WSDL file from my service, it translates the XMLGregorianDate type to xs:anySimpleType. I checked it out and it seems that it should be the default behavior of JAXB.
I'd like to know how can I force the translation of XMLGregorianCalendar to xs:dateTime rather than put an annotation @XMLSchemaType in all the properties that are XMLGregorianCalendar types.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio Souza.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134915#4134915