[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB3 deployment:Newbie question

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 18:18:13 EST 2008

"nishroop" wrote : Hi,
  | I have a similar kind of issue. But I am using EJB1.x.
  | You have mentioned that you changed the lookup string..So, have u changed the JNDI value in the xmls too?
This example was just using session beans. No EJB's in sight.
With EJB3, there's a whole lot less XML to deal with if you use CMP.
Everything is done with annotations.
JNDI is still biting me though with another example I've tried with BMP (Here there was a lot of XML)
Check out the following:
CMP example:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134654
BMP example: