[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Container throws NPE

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 9 11:42:36 EDT 2008

Hello,
I just downloaded the tomcat bundle of the new portlet container beta 1. After setting up and running it without any errors on the console, I typed the url http://localhost:8080/simple-portal and i get an exception on the page as ff

  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	org.jboss.portal.portlet.test.jsp.PagePortletControllerContext.<init>(PagePortletControllerContext.java:74)
  | 	org.jboss.portal.portlet.test.jsp.ControllerFilter.doFilter(ControllerFilter.java:97)
  | 	org.jboss.portal.portlet.test.jsp.ControllerFilter.doFilter(ControllerFilter.java:78)

What have i done wrong? Interestingly i copied the war from the tomcat bundle and placed it in my own instance of tomcat 6.0.4 and still get the same exception.

I'm really rearing to go with this portlet container on tomcat so i'll be glad for some response.

Cheers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135156#4135156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135156