[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How to tell which Web Service stack(s) are in which Redh

anguilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 9 19:03:14 EDT 2008

Thanks for the helpful replies. It also helped that I finally got the JBossEAP running, and was then able to http://localhost:8080/jbossws. The info that I got via that page, especially the wiki, was quite helpful (although it is hard for me to determine if some of it is out-of-date or not). Thanks, everyone!

p.s. Oh, and I think that perhaps I neglected to pick up JBossTools...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135176#4135176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135176