[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Performance hit on HA-JMS with remote DefaultDS database

mbabauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 9 21:05:52 EDT 2008

I have been absorbing this document:  http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Clustering_Guide/beta422/html/clustering-jms-singleton-server.html, and was wondering if anyone could quantify the performance hit taken when using HA-JMS with a remote DefaultDS database.  I am looking at architecting a solution using HA clustering, with HA-JMS topic as a key component.  I would hate to go through all the pains of doing this only to find out the performance is not good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135180#4135180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135180