[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: upgrade to WTP 2.0.2 breaks EAR deployment in JBoss Tool

rituraj_tiwari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 01:12:14 EDT 2008

I encountered the same problem as Baz (seam jar missing). Erimag's tip on editing application.xml helped.

Now I have a new problem. The ejb module as created by Eclipse is missing the META-INF folder. The first error this causes is missing persistence unit. This is followed by a flurry of exceptions that I did not care to follow up.

My Eclipse version is: 3.3.2
Build id: M20080221-1800

I am using the latest drop of Jboss tools with Seam 2.0 (since the tools refuse to work with Seam 2.1).

Any pointers on how to get Eclipse to build the deployment correctly?
My project is a "Seam Web Project". Is this a JBoss issue or do I need to go to an Eclipse forum?

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135187#4135187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135187