[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to build custom User/Role/UserProfile/Membership Mod

arnieOag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 14:37:36 EDT 2008

I'm trying to download the code base for the portal so I can eventually code and test my replacement modules for the ones listed at the top of this thread.

The eclipse PSF file references directories that aren't under the SVN path. The line:

has a path (http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/) which has no "trunk" under it:

    *  admin/
    * archives/
    * branches/
    * demo/
    * docs/
    * maven/
    * modules/
    * tags/
    * tools/

So the Eclipse-based Team/Check out process has errors. Then build fails because other projects (like Identity - which it the whole point of this) is missing.

:(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135430#4135430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135430