[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to build custom User/Role/UserProfile/Membership Mod

arnieOag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 14:54:10 EDT 2008

I understand that, I can pull that down w/o issue (assuming /modules/identity/trunk) is what I need.

But when I go to http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/branches/JBoss_Portal_Branch_2_7/  and drill down to http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/branches/JBoss_Portal_Branch_2_7/build/ide/eclipse/3.2/team/anonymous-projectSet.psf save that file locally and then try to use it, I get:

"Error Getting Dir list" from Eclipse and the process fails.

Shouldn't this file be correct in matching the folder structure? The list below does not match what's in the file.

# api/
# build/
# cms/
# core/