[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException:

bahata do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 05:20:17 EDT 2008

Hi
I am trying to create a cluster of replicated pojo caches.
My programming logic is:
The first application instance would start a cache and check whether there is any object under a node (say "datamodel" node) . If it does not find any object, it would conclude that it is the first cache and would attach a complex object datamodel under datamodel node. All subsequent instances would find the object under the node after starting their own caches with the same cluster name, and so would not attach the object again.

Now sometimes while running the application instance (from eclipse / tomcat)
I am getting the error
 PojoReference.incrementRefCount(): source fqn ... is already present.
Sometimes the error is not coming and everything is going through.

My object datamodel is a complex object with all the other objects needed in the application stored as its field members in collection class hash set.

I am attaching the object only once.
Kindly help. It has become a road block for my project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135546#4135546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135546