[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Config Question

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 11:32:27 EDT 2008

I wouldnt say its my exact scenario but more a consequence of me playing around with JbossCache.

When i was playing around i wanted to use the cache with the ClusteredCacheLoader but in order to use the ClusteredCacheLoader i needed to have it configured to replicate, you cant use the clusteredcacheloader in LOCAL mode which is what I wanted to do. Which resulted in this jira http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-1273.

However as a work around, to stop replication happening and use the clusteredcacheloader, the guys gave me a work around. See this thread which kicked it all off http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=124722

So back to this, when i was running/playing with this set up, I still had the Option overrides in my code (Unintentionally at the time but i will need it there).
So for every entry i put into the cache i have this line of code just before i insert

  | 	treeCache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setCacheModeLocal(true);
  | treeCache.put(nodePath,map);

But just looking back at the posted cache-config, i already had the cache configured as LOCAL.  Strange that it should effect it considering the cache is LOCAL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135673#4135673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135673