[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Seam Integration Test failing new FacesRequest(){}

leowenttechie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 14:41:01 EDT 2008

do i have to exclude any other jar from the classpath. I saw in couple of example ant scripts with seam/example, some seam jars were excluded from the test classpath, calling it as jboss-embedded hack. Do I have to do that. Though just to make a point I am not using EJB in my applcation. I am using normal SEAM pojos.

Also when I see the console I see all the SEAM components being loaded on startup but when I trying accessing them using

Components.getInstance(xyz.class, ScopeType.CONVERSATION);

It says there is no Conversation context present. Do I have to anything for that.

Also for all the test classes I am writing extending from SeamTest loads the Seam environment loading all the Components all over again. Is there any way to avoid that ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135743#4135743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135743