[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: having problems getting started with JMS in JBoss 5 Beta

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 14:51:33 EDT 2008

"czar_iv" wrote : ok, I am obviously new to JBoss and JBoss Messaging; I was trying the examples from JBoss Messaging 1.4.0 SP1.  I'll download JBoss Messaging 1.4.1 beta 1 and try those examples.  Thanks!

You don't need to download anything apart from the app server.

If you are using JBoss 5, JBoss Messaging is an integral part of the app server, there's no need to install anything else, it's already there.

Download JBoss AS 5, create a standard MDB, deploy it, and you are *already* using JBM.

JBM is the default JMS provide in JBoss AS 5.0

Hope that helps :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135752#4135752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135752