[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: having problems getting started with JMS in JBoss 5 Beta

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 15:28:22 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote : "rexer" wrote : So can anybody see any obvious problems with my experimental code I posed in my original question?
  |   |
  |   | Sounds like most of you have tried annotations instead of using XML. Are those generally more reliable?
  |   |
  |   | I'll try to find the examples you folks are referring to.
  |   |
  |   | Thanks again!
  |   |
  |   |

  | You should ask on the AS or EJB3 forums - we're not really experts on those areas here.

+1

However it looks like you're missing something obvious...

Why don't you take a look at our MDB example (distributed with our download package) and try to find something wrong at your package.

After looking into that, maybe you would be able to ask other questions on the AS/EJB3 forums, or here if you have some specific question about JBossMessaging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135762#4135762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135762