[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss & JAX-WS. Beginners Guide

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 15:42:02 EDT 2008

"JGF1" wrote : warning: [path] bad path element "c:\apps\jboss-4.2.2.ga\client\jsr173_1.0_api.jar": no such file or directory
  | warning: [path] bad path element "c:\apps\jboss-4.2.2.ga\client\jaxb1-impl.jar": no such file or directory
  |
  | 1) Wondered if someone could shed some light on this for me?

I think I may have tracked this one down.
jaxb-impl.jar has a manifest with the two offenders
jsr173_1.0_api.jar & jaxb1-impl.jar
This was located in the jbossws.sar folder

I think this got pulled in because of the introduction of jboss-jaxrpc.jar.
It's manifest contains a reference to jaxb-impl.jar..

Perhaps the folks doing the JBoss builds need to be made aware of this...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135765#4135765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135765