[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Accessing app_1's spring beans in app_2's config file

gumnaam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 09:03:41 EDT 2008

Where can I find the class InitializerContextLoaderListener ?

I tried to follow the above code, but I couldn't find InitializerContextLoaderListener  anywhere, so I assumed that you were refering to ContextLoaderListener , and substituting InitializerContextLoaderListener  with  ContextLoaderListener made the code compile, but it doesn't run.

The problem is as per the code for JndiContextSaver, the WebApplicationContext is created by calling super method. And here if the web context's applicationContext.xml has any bean definitions, that refer to a parent bean defi. (in bean factory in the ejb context), then they don't get deployed.

I get bean ref. error, and as a result the WebApplication context creation throws an error.

If the WebApplicationContext is created by a super call, how will the spring deployer make it aware of the parent application context in the ejb container.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135910#4135910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135910