[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Accessing app_1's spring beans in app_2's config file

gumnaam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 10:30:55 EDT 2008

Still the same error. btw, I set the DEFAULT_ROOT_APP_CONTEXT_JNDI_NAME to the parent cotext name. ( I hope that the right thing to do), in both JndiRootApplicationContextLookup  and AbstractJndiContextLoader .

Who calls the static lookup method of JndiRootApplicationContextLookup  class ? I think the initialize method of JndiRootApplicationContextLookup  is missing something. from what I can see, it only sets the value of JNDI_NAME variable . Should it not call the lookup after that ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135965#4135965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135965