[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: My jboss server dissappears

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 11:24:15 EDT 2008

I have never experienced an entire configuration being automatically deleted like that. Are you saying that server/xxxx gets deleted, but server/all. server/default and server/minimal do not get deleted? Also, I assume that you are running configuration xxxx.

I can think of only two possibilities. First, there is some job running on your operating system that is cleaning up unwanted directories and it is removing server/xxxx. (What operating system are you running?) Second, there is a bug in one of the apps you deployed to jbossas, and that app deletes things for some reasons, and incorrectly deleted server/xxxx. I would try removing delete permissions on the server/xxxx directory and see what errors come up.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135997#4135997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135997