[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Messaging standalone

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 11:52:34 EDT 2008

Hallo everybody,

I want to run JBoss Messaging standalone for my unit tests (I am totally confused about the differences of the JBoss Messaging and MQ) but my criteria is, I want  to get the dependencies via Maven repositories.

I can see the artifacts for the JBoss Messaging but not the ones for the MQ (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/jboss/messaging/jboss-messaging/) but configuring the Messaging standalone seems to be problematic.

Is there any link that I can get quickly information about configuring Messaging standalone.

Otherwise I am going to run the test cases in Active MQ I think....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136007#4136007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136007