[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signalling Option

victorl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 12:29:18 EDT 2008

Ronald, I have resolved the problem as follow:

<task-node name="controlar documentacion" signal="never" create-tasks="false">
  | 	<task name="Control de Documentacion">
  | 		<controller></controller>
  | 	</task>
  | 	<event type="node-enter">
  | 		<action class="ar.com.dsv.saslc.seguimiento.workflow.jbpm.handlers.alta.ObtenerTransiciones" name="obtenerNombreTransiciones"></action>
  | 		</event>
  | 		<transition to="examen psicofisico" name="Completo"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="agendar ctrl documentacion" name="No Completo"></transition>
  | </task-node>

Thus (in red), task node does not resume the process execution and task is not instanced.

It seen perhaps unusual and an uncommon behavior, but this is that we need.

If you want to comment anything, it will be welcome.

Thank you very much.
Regards

Victor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136029#4136029