[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Stateless EJB calling WorkManager directly - legal?

gsniderJBoss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 14:46:29 EDT 2008

Thanks, I assumed I would need to make these calls to an RA.  But let's suppose I do that.  Will that help my transaction issue?

Will the RA be treated as a resource manager (for inclusion in XA)?  In other words, will the following be true if I write and deploy an RA that makes the calls to WorkManager

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136076#4136076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136076