[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - WAR deployment problem

shankha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 10:41:19 EDT 2008

Hi
I am new to JBOSS. I develop a simple web application and Try to deploy it in JBOSS.

WAR file is deployed successfully in JBOSS.

But when I try to access it from the I got following exception.
http://localhost:8080/ecoreinit/StartMiddleware?start=start

18:17:01,296 INFO [STDOUT] 18:17:01,296 ERROR [[StartMiddleware]] Servlet.service() for servlet StartMiddleware threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/mx/util/MBeanServerLocator
at com.cts.rfid.middleware.tools.JMXHelper.getMbeanServer(JMXHelper.java:46)
at com.cts.rfid.middleware.core.MiddlewareBean.init(MiddlewareBean.java:179)

In my war file in the WEB-INF/lib directory I put all the necessary jar files.
but it is not picking up.

Same type of exception I got for log4j also. But the jar also in WEB-INF/lib and all other custom jars.

How can I use my application specific jars in my WAR application.

/shankha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136309#4136309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136309