[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Random 1.6gb object allocation attempt when using tcppin

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 12:42:30 EDT 2008

I'll tell our infrastructure to try and grab that information next time they get the opportunity which may be a while since it they have no way to grab the dumps unless the problem happens to freeze the server which is usually just crashes.

Looking at the stack traces I'm not sure what would be creating the 1.6gb byte array is it possible that java/net/SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) is the one creating the byte[].  In the thread dump it appears jgroups is only attempting to read an int from the socket.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136386#4136386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136386