[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 18:50:39 EDT 2008

I'm writing my own custom tags. So I had put the tld file in my WEB-INF folder.
(NOTE: My project is not set up as a web application so I'm not sure if the location of the tld file should matter. I'm working on making it a web app but i'm restricted by a number of factors including the inability of being able to specify how i want my web app project structured. But that's another problem :P)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136486#4136486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136486