[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to use WSRP over SSL for self producer

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 23:14:52 EDT 2008

"dkc" wrote :
  | JBoss Portal Version: 2.6.2.GA, downloaded
  | JBoss AS Version: 4.2.1
  | OS Platform: RedHat Enterprise Linux 4, Update 5

Any reason you're not using 2.6.4 and 4.2.2? :)

"dkc" wrote :
  | - I've updated server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-wsrp.sar/WEB-INF/wsdl/ to use http://localhost:8443 as the prefix for all 4 endpoints.
  |
  | - I've updated server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-wsrp.sar/default-wsrp to use http://localhost:8443 as prefix for all 4 endpoints.

I think that's the root of your problem... It needs to be httpS://localhost:8443 (note the extra 'S' after http).

I have just tried with 2.6.4 on 4.2.2 and it works as expected...

You do not need any of the rest of the configuration you did to run WSRP over SSL. I just created a keystore, activated the connector in JBoss Web (adding the path to my keystore and keystore password), added:
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=<path to keystore> -Dorg.jboss.security.ignoreHttpsHost=true to my java options in run.conf and changed the default-wsrp.xml consumer configuration to point to the proper URLs.

I need to update the wiki as some of the steps are not needed anymore.
In particular, you do not need the WSDLPortFixFilter with 2.6.3+

Let me know how it goes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136506#4136506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136506