[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 and APR overrides java.library.path

edykory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 03:39:46 EDT 2008

  Ok, I will try that. Well, I was also wondering why do they set it up as bin/native on linux only (on windows, run.bat sets the java.library.path to bin/native;%PATH%, which makes more sense, but on linux that doesn't do the trick either).
  On the other hand, with that line commented, I don't get the "APR libraries not found" warning from JBoss, so it might work with the lines commented. Anyway, I'll give it a try and set it to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thanx a lot for the support.
Eduard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136530#4136530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136530