[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

syedtaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 04:34:21 EDT 2008

I tried this as well, with no effect.
anonymous wrote :
  | JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | 		JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | 		try {
  | 			ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("AutomationService/processdefinition.xml");
  | 			ProcessInstance instance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  | 			jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

Thus, how do we make available to the process, a sub process? How do we bind both of them?

Is it mandatory to deploy in JBOSS to make this happen? It should not be the case, but anyhows, I have hit a dead end.

The code in that is causing the exception is in DbSubProcessResolver.java -

anonymous wrote : subProcessDefinition = jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findLatestProcessDefinition(subProcessName);

This subProcessDefinition is null, how do we make sure its available. The subProcessName is correct when I print it - AutomationService.

Any help will be appreciated, I am stuck for a while in this one. I am sure it is a simple configuration somewhere, but I am unable to figure it out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136540#4136540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136540