[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: StackOverflowError when starting JBoss Cluster

HappySpaceInvader do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 04:50:41 EDT 2008

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Have you edited conf/jndi.properties?

No, I haven't altered this file at all.

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Or, do any of your deployments package a jndi.properties file?

I haven't deployed anything of my own yet - I've just got a fresh copy of JBoss 4.2.2.GA, run the JBoss ESB upgrade against the 'all' configuration,  set up a shared MySQL database in deploy-hasingleton/jms and then started the server thus:

  | ./run.sh -Djboss.bind.address=10.1.2.10 -b 10.1.2.10 -c all

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote :
  |  Or, do you in any way set the java.naming.url system property?

No, but given the above arguments to the run.sh script, maybe that's the problem?  Or maybe the arguments above are the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136545#4136545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136545