[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss and Postgres on 2 machines

mglowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 07:54:52 EDT 2008

Hi

   I have performance problem I can't solve myself. I have two servers, quite good. Now, I run JBoss and Postgres on one machine - works fine - but I expect it can be not enough in near future. That's why I try to move JBoss to separate machine - Xeon 3GHZ (2x2 core) with 3.75 GB RAM. But as soon as I do this, and there is any traffic on my site, CPU goes to over 80% making page almost inaccessible. What can cause the problem? I have set datasource correctly, using internal ip, network config is also ok i believe. Maybe I should set something more?

Thanks in advance for any clues,
Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136613#4136613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136613