[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Sharing object with READ_COMMITED?

domyalex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 08:41:42 EDT 2008

Hi Manik,
I'm still in the design phase, so I don't know exactly what this objects I want to share will end up being. I know their general structure and the information they will hold.
>From some search around it seems like making them entities would allow some good results, but I'm concerned about the performance issues.

Anyway, as I'm still designing, I'm very open to any inputs you might have.

Is making them entities preferable over, say, having them serializable and managed by JBoss Cache or similar frameworks? What about using the JNDI to expose them? (but then there are all the synchronization issues that arise...)

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136649#4136649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136649