[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Issue with the JBoss HelloWorldIPC portlet

linpeizhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 11:34:14 EDT 2008

"briandehaven" wrote : Found the problem. Simple fix in the end. You need to add the Required transaction attribute. The above portlet now spits out the entire deployed PortalNode structure. It should be easy to modify into a breadcrumb and/or sitemap portlet.

  | jboss-portlet.xml
  |
  |   |    <portlet>
  |   |       <portlet-name>PageLinkPortlet</portlet-name>
  |   |       <transaction>
  |   |          <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |   |       </transaction>
  |   |    </portlet>
  |   |

Thanks for your post, briandehaven! I didn't complete get your point. Do I have to add your new portlet to make the HelloWorldIPC example work? Or I can simply add the transaction attribute to the existing PortletA and PortletB instance?

I think a lot of people like myself are still suffering this issue. I appreciate if you can share more details!

Thanks,
Linpei

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136742#4136742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136742