[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Call a web service

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 12:07:24 EDT 2008

Yes, you use the files generated by wsconsume in your client. As an example, say you have a hello web service (I am not sowing all the code):

class Hello {
  |   public String sayHello(String name) {...}
  | }

wsconsume will create an interface named Hello and a class named HelloService (and possibly other classes). The code for the client is:

public class Client {
  |   public static void main(String[] args) {
  |     HelloService svc = new HelloService();
  |     Hello hello = svc.getHelloPort();
  |     System.out.println(hello.sayHello(args[0]));
  |   }
  | }

Compile the client with the classes generated by wsconsume, and package the client and the wsconsume classes info a jar file. Then use wsrunclient to run it:

wsrunclient -classpath client.jar Hello me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136757#4136757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136757