[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to use WSRP over SSL for self producer

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 12:50:00 EDT 2008

"dkc" wrote :
  | Thanks for your help - I got it to work :-)

Glad to hear you managed to get it to work!

"dkc" wrote :
  | - Update server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-wsrp.sar/default-wsrp.xml.  Comment-out the "self" wsrp-producer deployment on your non-SSL port, and add the following:
  |
  |   | <deployment>
  |   |   <wsrp-producer id="self" expiration-cache="300">
  |   |     <endpoint-config>
  |   |       <service-description-url>https://localhost:8443/portal-wsrp/ServiceDescriptionService</service-description-url>
  |   |       <markup-url>https://localhost:8443/portal-wsrp/MarkupService</markup-url>
  |   |       <registration-url>https://localhost:8443/portal-wsrp/RegistrationService</registration-url>
  |   |       <portlet-management-url>https://localhost:8443/portal-wsrp/PortletManagementService</portlet-management-url>
  |   |     </endpoint-config>
  |   |     <registration-data/>
  |   |   </wsrp-producer>
  |   | </deployment>
  |   |

Note that you can do this modification using the WSRP admin interface as well. No need to modify the XML file if you don't want to.

Thanks a lot for the detailed steps. I will update the Wiki so that it's clearer (unless you want to do it yourself to get justified credit for it ^_^).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136771#4136771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136771