[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Issue with the JBoss HelloWorldIPC portlet

briandehaven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 17:23:28 EDT 2008

"linpeizhang" wrote : Thanks for your post, briandehaven! I didn't complete get your point. Do I have to add your new portlet to make the HelloWorldIPC example work? Or I can simply add the transaction attribute to the existing PortletA and PortletB instance?

  | I think a lot of people like myself are still suffering this issue. I appreciate if you can share more details!
  |
  | Thanks,
  | Linpei

Just add the  element mentioned above to the configuration of any portlet that tries to traverse the PortalNode tree.

My portlet was just showing that the problem only arose when you tried to reach PortalNode's outside the current portlets ancestor list. It was duplicating the HellowWorldIPC problem, just so I knew where the problem was happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136824#4136824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136824