[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: question about JobExecutor and Threads

tak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 23:02:37 EDT 2008

"jbarrez" wrote :
  | The JobExecutor which you can find in the distribution is a normal Java thread, which is checking the database for available Jobs and executing them at regular time intervals (configurable in config)

We are evaluating jBPM for the application on application server, not a stand alone java application, such as IBM WAS. I believe that WAS doesn't like to have application components creating unmanaged threads. Does someone run this class on WAS in production?

Instead I wrote MDB to execute Job table entries to utilized managed thread. Does jBPM have a plan to do the same approach?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136873#4136873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136873