[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How does -test project reference dependent libraries?

cpopetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 15 01:06:52 EDT 2008

So after many hours, I'm finally grokking how the four projects work together, and I like it :)

But I don't understand how the -test project is supposed to pick up its jar dependencies for things that live in .ear/lib.  The -ejb and -war projects get the "Ear Libraries" magic library that picks up anything referenced in MANIFEST.MF's Class-path, because the -ear project references them as J2EE Module Dependencies...but not so the -test project.

So do I have to add those jars to the -test project's lib/ dir, i.e. do I have to manage two identical sets of jars?

Thanks!
-Clint

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136876#4136876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136876